Skip to main content
Top 10 + 1: What you can do for accessibility?
- Order textbooks and course readers early.
- Learn how to make materials accessible.
- Provide syllabi in electronic format and include a statement for disabled students
- Post documents in electronic form using MS Styles and PDF formatting
- Use captioned videos
- Post instructional materials online whenever possible
- Make sure pictures, tables and graphics are in accessible electric format (using Alt
- Ask assistance in learning how students use assistive technology
- Spread the word about ATI and learn how you can help
- Purchase hardware and software that complies with accessibility standards
- Provide an alternative means of access when access is not built-in the technology.