Bicycle Reimbursement Program
Associated Students Transportation Solutions recognizes traveling during these times can be challenging. To support our bike commuters we will reimburse ELIGIBILE students up to $50 on qualifying bike expenses.
- Enrolled for Fall
- Live on campus or commute to campus for in person classes/work (will be verified)
- Do not have an SJSU parking permit
- Have an eligible bike expense (see below) purchased after August 1st. Costs incurred over summer are not eligible
- Have proof of purchase
How It Works:
- The program will be on a “first to come first serve” basis.
- The program will only be available until funds allocated to the program have been depleted.
- You will be eligible for a one time reimbursement up to $50 for reimbursable expenses (listed below).
- If you spend less than the eligible reimbursement amount, you will only be reimbursed for the cost incurred.
- You need to email the proof of purchase (receipt) to AS Transportation Solutions (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "Reimbursement for Bicycle Expense" Include your SJSU Tower ID.
- TS will review your documents. If approved, you will be required to complete the new vendor form that will be emailed to you with your contact details and banking information to process the reimbursement via direct deposit.
- Bike purchase
- New or used
- Bike improvement such as luggage racks
- Bike repairs
- Labor and/ or parts
- Safety gear
- Helmets, reflectors, lights
Non Reimbursable Expenses
- Bike share/rental fees
- AS bike key or locker fees
- Apparel such as jackets or bike shorts, bike shoes
- Sunglasses/ headlamps
- Accessories that do not attach to bike