SJSU² Mentoring & Meetups
Explore potential careers by connecting with SJSU Alumni and other Industry Professionals.
Gain career advice on how to break into a field.
Grow your professional network in your career or industry of interest.
SJSU² Mentoring & Meetups is a partnership between the SJSU Career Center, SJSU Alumni Association, and the campus community which connects mentees (current SJSU students) with mentors (alumni and/or other industry professionals) to support mentee career success.
Get Started with SJSU² Quick Connections (Informational Interviews)
1. Quick Connections are short, 15-30 minute, one-time career conversations between an SJSU student and a mentor (faculty/staff, alumni, or other industry professional). Quick Connections are available year-round.
- Review the SJSU² Informational Interview Assignment Guide [pdf] for tips on getting started.
2. Click on the SJSU² Mentoring & Meetups logo above.
3. Log in with your SJSUOne ID and password.
Get Long-Term Mentorship with SJSU² Professional Mentoring & Meetups (PMM)
1. The SJSU² team also facilitates the SJSU² Professional Mentoring & Meetups (PMM) Program to support semester-long, purposeful career connections between SJSU student mentees
and alumni and other industry professional mentors.
2. The PMM program is currently available during the fall and spring semesters and students/mentees are admitted by application only.
- Student/Mentee registration for PMM typically takes place in February and September.
- Alumni & Other Professional/Mentor sign up for PMM typically takes place in January and July.
3. Please visit the PMM Program website for the most up-to-date information.
Contact Larissa Bates at email@example.com for any questions regarding SJSU².