The College of Health and Human Sciences engages in research and scholarly work to enhance teaching and learning at San Jose State University. Below are some highlights of faculty research.
- Performing Nutrition Assessment Remotely via Telehealth
- By Dr. Kasuen Mauldin, Dr. John Gieng, Dania Saarony and Catherine Hu
- How a Boston African Slave Helped Fight a Smallpox Epidemic [pdf]
- By Dr. Ruth Rosenblum, The Valley Foundation School of Nursing
- Often Unsung Nursing History
- By Dr. Denise Dawkins, The Valley Foundation School of Nursing
Physical Activity and Individuals with Disabilities - Dr. Jihyun Lee
Structural Barriers to BSN and ADN Education for Black Students in the U.S. - Dr. Michelle Hampton
"This Isn't Just a White Millennial Thing": The Diversity Paradox in the Free Fitness Movement - Dr. Andrew Carter
Health Inequities Amplified by Corona Virus (COVID-19) - Dr. Moctezuma Garcia
Access to Palliative Care in the Community and Social Determinants of Health - Dr. Nancy Dudley
To share your publication and research or any new grant opportunity, please reach out to Joanne Delamar at email@example.com.