Event Venue & Parking
Provident Credit Union Event Center
The Provident Credit Union Event Center is an ADA accessible building on campus. Students and guests with ADA accessibility
needs will enter through the designated ground floor entrance of the venue. ADA accessible
seating will be available for the person with accessibility needs and one assistant
only, inside of the venue on a first come, first served basis. No reservation is required.
For questions, please contact the Commencement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Parking and Permits
Visit Parking Services website for parking maps and additional information.
Discounted graduate and guest parking permits ($4.00) are available for purchase before the first day of commencement ceremonies. Starting the first day of ceremonies, event permit prices will be in effect ($10.00). See instructions for purchasing a parking permit below:
1. Click on the guest permit link: https://www.offstreet.io/location/1E0UCRJX
2. Choose ceremony
3. Enter license plate number
4. Choose License Plate State
5. Click Next
5. Enter payment information
6. Click Pay
7. Enter your email address for confirmation receipt (optional, but recommended)