Next Generation Classroom: Sweeney Hall 435
Next Generation Classroom: Sweeney Hall 435 is equipped with 50 chairs with attached tables that allows custom arrangement of seating. In addition, Sweeney Hall 435 includes the following technologies:
- iPad - Used to control the room (powering the room, toggling presentations, making phone calls, manage meetings, and recording your class sessions).
- Crestron - Used to toggle between which computer you would like displayed, powering on/off the SMART Whiteboard, and the additional ability to shutdown the room.
- Built-in Computer - Users are provided with the option of using the built-in computer that can be used to project classroom materials.
- Document Camera - Projects a high quality digital capture to the class with the ability to zoom in and out.
- SMART Interactive Whiteboard - The SMART Interactive Whiteboard provides multiple functions ranging from a basic screen projection to electronically writing and drawing on the board.
- SMART Podium - The SMART Podium can act as a monitor for the built-in computer but also allows users to electronically write and draw on the screen.
Next Generation Classroom: Sweeney Hall 435 Quick Guide [pdf]
Next Generation Classroom: Sweeney Hall 435 Video Guide