You can refer to this page for all Graduate forms and instructions on how to submit your documents. Links to other SJSU offices and their forms are also available here. For the fastest processing time, follow the steps outlined on your form and attach all supporting information adequately.
Note: The minimum processing time is two days for all forms submitted.
EE Department Forms
You may fill out or download the following documents directly from our site. Please follow the submission instructions carefully to minimize the processing time of your form. Visit our Guides and Tutorials page if you need help finding supporting documents or Access Codes for your DocuSign forms.
Various other departments manage the following forms. You can access these forms by visiting different pages on SJSU’s website. Clicking on each link will take you to the page to find forms and their submission instructions.
GAPE Office Forms
The items listed below are some of the documents available in the GAPE Office's Forms page.
The forms on the list below require approval from Dr. Thuy T. Le to complete.
- Change of Classification in Master’s Program
- Graduate Reinstatement Petition
- Graduation Application
- Petition for Advancement to Candidacy
- Request for Core Course Substitution
- Request for Elective Course Substitution
- Request for Validation of Transfer Credit
The courses on the list below do not require approval from the chairperson before submitting.
- Graduation Date Change Request
- Graduate Petition for Excess Units
The Graduation Application Checklist can be found below:
Office of the Registrar
The items listed below are some of the documents available in the Office of the Registrar’s Forms page.
- Late Add form
- Retroactive Requests form
- Retroactive Requests guide
The items listed below are some of the documents available in the ISSS Office’s Student Forms page.
- Concurrent Enrollment Request form
- Form I-20 Request
- Pre and Post Optional Practical Training (Pre-OPT and Post-OPT) form
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) form