Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Graduate Students in Electrical Engineering at San José State University will be able to:
- Identify, formulate, and solve problems using advanced engineering principles, methodologies,
- Design, implement, validate and deploy a component, device, system, or process to
meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental,
societal, and ethical context, including political, health, safety, manufacturability,
- Understand contemporary issues in electrical engineering practice.
- Communicate professionally and effectively.
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
More information on PLOs can be found in the Graduate Program Learning Outcomes section of SJSU's website. Refer to this website for information on the Graduate Program's learning outcomes.
University Learning Goals (ULGs)
University learning goals can be found through SJSU’s Student Outreach and Recruitment Website. Refer to this page for information on the University's goals.