Engineering Faculty Panel Discussions
Throughout the month of October the ESSC held 8 Faculty Panels: BioMedical Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, two Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and an overall Engineering faculty panel.
Some general topics were addressed in these Faculty Panels:
- What piece of advice would you give?
- Journey of how the professors got to be where they are today.
- Trends in the field and what skills employers are looking to hire
- What opportunities should students partake in while at SJSU?
- Tips on what they can do successfully in classes
- Research opportunities
- Internship opportunities
- Clubs and organizations to join on campus
|BioMedical Engineering||Dr. Selvaduray, Dr. Erogbogbo|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Dr. Erdogan|
|Electrical Engineering||Dr. Banafa, Dr. Pham|
|General Engineering||Dr. Warecki, Dr. Hsu|
|Computer Engineering||Dr. Rojas, Dr. Jetcheva
Dr. Karimia, Dr. Agumbe Suresh
|Mechanical Engineering||Dr. Okamoto, Dr. Viswanathan|
|Engineering overall||Dr. Mysore, Dr. Caires|
We plan to hold more Faculty Panels next semester, so stay tuned!