License Materials 2022-2023
University Housing Services is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. To complete the application process, all applicants must pay a $50.00 non-refundable application fee, and complete all necessary 2022-2023 Academic Year license materials online, and submit an initial housing payment. Room assignments will not be issued to applicants who have not completed this process. (See checklist below for more information.) Individuals interested in parking may request parking during the online application.
Frosh Live-on Requirement
As we plan for a number of classes to be online for Fall 2022, the University is suspending the Frosh Live-On requirement. No frosh will be required to live on campus during the 2022-2023 academic year. Mandatory Frosh do not need to complete and submit an exemption form.
Academic Year 2022-2023
- Academic Year 2022-2023 Student Checklist [pdf] - Please follow checklist to ensure that you follow the proper steps to apply for on-campus housing here at SJSU. These are important Housing application materials you will need to read & complete, in addition to the on-line application.
- Academic Year 2022-2023 License Agreement Booklet [pdf] - This License Agreement Booklet includes all University Housing Services policies, information on meal plans, parking, fees, and payment charts.
- Academic Year 2022-2023 Faculty and Staff License Agreement Booklet [pdf]
- Application Fee - A $50 non-refundable application fee is due to complete the application process. This payment can only be paid online while completing the online Housing application.
- Housing Rates - Rates for Academic Year 2022 - 2023
- Designated Authorized User for Housing [pdf]