As San Jose State University's Vice President of Information Technology and Chief Information Officer, Bob Lim drives campus toward SJSU’s future vision of Transformation 2030. Bob collaborates with other divisions and departments across the university to bring technology into classrooms, offices, research labs, and student spaces. Forward-thinking partnerships with private industry, prioritized cybersecurity, next-level customer service, and a push for digitization are all central priorities for Bob’s strategy. Together with the SJSU IT leadership team, Bob pushes our university to ask what more we can do and makes SJSU a university to follow.
Get the latest updates on new solutions at SJSU, find archvied articles, and read Bob's thoughts on how technology is shaping higher education over at the SJSU IT Blog.
- 2020 CIO 100
- 2015 National ACUTA Award for Institutional Excellence in Information Technology
- 2013 Kansas City Business Journal Impact Award
- 2012 InfoWorld Green 15 Award
- 2009 UTPA Presidential Award
- 2006 UTPA Teamwork Excellence Award
- 2005 MSN College and University Program Contributor Award
- 2004 InfoWorld 100 Award