PCs & Tablets
The PCs & Tablets Service is comprised of two primary activities:
- Desktop Support: Hands-on support for all campus computers, labs and mobile devices
- Workstation Refresh Program: provides replacement workstations for Staff
- Labs in State-Funded or Self-Support units
Support for all campus computers, labs and mobile devices including software installation, hardware configuration, troubleshooting and project management
Replacement of desktop, laptop or tablet computer every four years for each Full-Time employee position and computer lab space on campus
Must have an active SJSUOne Account
- Students: Students can obtain technical support for desktop computers, laptops, or other devices by contacting the Associated Students Computers & Mobile Repair Service.
- Faculty and Staff: Desktop Support is provided for Faculty and Staff work devices only. Note that personal home devices are not supported. Locate your college/department and contact your Desktop/IT Tech Support for assistance.
- Ticket Request: Submit a ticket request