DocuSign is an application that provides electronic signature technology and digital transaction management services for facilitating electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents. It allows users to securely upload, sign and send documents requiring signature, thereby eliminating the need for paper documentation.
Any Faculty or Staff member with a valid SJSUOne ID may use the service for business-related purposes.
How To Request
This is a self-service resource available via one.SJSU.edu
Standard: Electronic and Digital Signatures [pdf]defines requirements for the use of electronic and digital signatures within SJSU, its Auxiliaries and outside entities.
- Sign a document with DocuSign (1:17)
- Sending Documents - New DocuSign Experience (1:25)
- Send an Envelope Using a Template
- DocuSign - How it Works (1:18)
- Additional Videos
- DocuSign 101 Webinar: Envelope Creation (1:04:00) - Overview of sending documents effectively
- DocuSign 101 Webinar: Template Creation/Powerform (2:25:00) - Framework for documents
Video Tutorials - Google
- DocuSign for Google
- DocuSign for Gmail
- Create the Ultimate Digital Office with DocuSign for Google
- DocuSign for G Suite - Sign & Send Documents from Google Drive
- Signing Documents [pdf]
- Signing Information for Signers
- Working with Templates
- Use Templates
- Document Sending
- DocuSign Support
SJSU DocuSign emails will always come from a "@docusign.net" email address.
Read more about DocuSign Phishing.
For support on DocuSign, submit a help request.