To apply and more information can be found here.
Academic Innovation & Institutional Effectiveness Vice Provost Search
Finalist Open Forum
- Tuesday, March 14, 10:45 am - 11:45 am, Student Union Meeting Room 1B
Ronald Rogers (CV Bio)
Interim Vice Provost, Academic Innovation and Online Initiatives
Zoom, Candidate Feedback
Chair of the search committee: Monika Kress
- Thalia Anagnos, Vice Provost, Undergraduate Education
- Yash Jobanputra, Graduate Student, Data Analytics
- Monika Kress, Professor, Physics & Astronomy
- Kathleen McSharry, Professor, English
- Gurmeet Naroola, Lecturer, Global Innovation & Leadership
- Vishnu Pendyala, Assistant Professor, Applied Data Science
- Sarah Schraeder, Research Associate & Program Coordinator, Academic Innovation & Institutional Effectiveness
The Vice Provost for Academic Innovation and Institutional Effectiveness [pdf] reports directly to the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs. Working with the Provost and Academic Affairs Leadership Team (AALT), the Vice Provost for Academic Innovation and Institutional Effectiveness manages the strategy for and development of creative academic programs that advance SJSU’s mission and expands access to our great institution. This person also leads the campus in building a robust system of academic assessment that helps SJSU meet the expectations of its accreditation body and helps us deliver the highest quality undergraduate and graduate programs possible.
Within this strategy is an emphasis on all our current learners as well as new communities of adult learners and prospective students with some college but no degree. We are particularly focusing on providing students from historically underserved communities with opportunities to advance their education. Such program development must align with other campus initiatives to become an anti-racist and equity-inclusion-focused campus.
Dates subject to change
|Application Period||January 2023|
|Finalists On-Campus Interviews||