The Division of Student Affairs is dedicated to helping every student thrive as part of the SJSU community. From admissions to graduation and beyond, we are here to help you succeed!
Whether you’re an incoming freshman, transfer student, or grad student, your SJSU journey starts here!
We are dedicated to supporting students with their academic goals, providing holistic support, leading transformational programs, and providing high quality transition experiences.
- Asian Pacific Islander Desi American Student Success Center (APIDA)
- Aspire Program
- Black Leadership and Opportunity Center (BLOC)
- El Centro (Chicanx/Latinx Student Success Center)
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Guardian Scholars Program (GSP)
- McNair Scholars Program
- New Student and Family Programs (NSFP)
- Peer Connections
The NASPA Undergraduate Fellow Program (NUFP) is a mentoring program for undergraduate students wishing to explore and better understand the field of student affairs and/or higher education. Fellows have opportunities for scholarships, on-campus mentorship, and professional development events.
The Division of Student Affairs office is located on the fifth floor of Clark Hall in Room 531. You can also contact us by phone at 408-924-5900 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.