Dual Enrollment for Educators & High Schools

High schools and high school educators can partner up with SJSU in two ways:

Step to College (STC) Partnerships

Through STC Partnerships, schools or districts may make arrangements with SJSU to reserve seats for their high school students in SJSU classes. Classes are taught at SJSU (or online) by SJSU faculty.

Unitrack Partnerships

Through Unitrack Partnerships, SJSU enters into an agreement with a school or district to certify high school courses taught by qualified high school instructors for SJSU credit. Unitrack certification may be used in place of, or in coordination with, Advanced Placement certification for certain courses.

Have questions? Please visit the Dual Enrollment FAQ page for additional information.