Non Resident Tuition Exemption (AB 540/ SB 68)

The California Nonresident Tuition Exemption exempts eligible non California Residents, including undocumented students, legal permanent residents and U.S. Citizens to pay in-state tuition fees at public colleges and universities in California. Undocumented students that qualify for the CA Nonresident Tuition Exemption may also be eligible for state and university aid through the CA Dream Act

 Frequently Asked Questions

Additional Resources 

FREE State Aid for AB540 UndocuScholars