In the last 20 years, numerous policies have been passed at the local, state, and federal level in order to support undocumented scholars in and outside of the classroom. The resources in this page will provide students and allies with policy analysis, data, and best practices on topics such as: education access, professional licenses, generating income, immigration law, Know Your Rights, workplace rights, etc.
- Higher Ed Immigration Portal : Get comprehensive information on policies that address in-state tuition, financial aid, driver licenses/ IDs, and professional and occupational licensing.
- Immigrants Rising : Access policy information on going to college in California, generating income, legal help, mental health access, and more.
- Informed Immigrant: Access information on DACA , TPS, accessing higher education, COVID support, immigration enforcement, and more.
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC) Access information and resource on particular issues such as: removal defense, DACA, TPS, family-based petitions, Citizenship, Public Charge, LGBT, and more.
- National Immigration Law Center (NILC): Learn about current immigration advocacy efforts and access policy analysis to key issues that impact our communities.
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU): Learn about the legal rights of immigrant communities, regardless of their immigration status.
- California Immigrant Policy Center: Learn about state policy issues that are being considered by CA leaders and lawmakers.