College and Department Staff
College and Department Staff are defined as individuals who manage recruitments for their division, college or department.
Access and Training
All employees are automatically granted a base role in CHRS Recruiting which allows them to access necessary information should they become a search committee chair or member. Employees may request additional access using the SJSU @ Work and CHRS Recruiting System Access form. Once access is granted you will be able to:
- Open Job Cards
- View applications
- Move applications from one status to another
- Prepare and extend faculty job offers
- Bulk compile documents for faculty recruitments
The CHRS Recruiting Integration course (CHRS07) is required in order to access the integration tools in PeopleSoft (SJSU @ Work). You can submit the request for access but must also email firstname.lastname@example.org to request 1x1 training. Please note, this access is limited to 1-3 people in College Dean’s Offices or designated staff in other academic units (athletics, counseling, library).
The typical turnaround time for access to be granted by the security team is 48 hours. Questions about the status of your form can be emailed to email@example.com.
Documentation and Help
- User Guides, Job Aids, and Videos, as well as other supporting documentation, can be found on the Help page
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help or visit an open lab.