Here are pdfs of files that are referred to in other places on the website.
Toolkit for Policy Change
Creating Healthful Food Environments Through Policy Change: A Toolkit for Faith-Based Organizations provides practical information to members of the faith-based community for use when developing, adopting, and implementing a food and beverage policy within their organization. Anyone connected to a faith-based organization can become involved with the policy-making process and can use this Toolkit to help effect organizational change. One does not need a background in nutrition, public health, or even public policy to effect change.
The entire toolkit can be downloaded (below). Note, the entire toolkit is a very large file. You may want to download the first two sections to start and then download the other sections.
- Creating Healthful Food Environments: Entire Toolkit [PDF]
- Creating Healthful Environments Toolkit (Sections 1 and 2) [PDF]
- Faith-Based Organization Nutrition Environment Assessment Tool (section 3) [PDF]
- Tip Sheets for Healthy Shopping and Cooking (section 4) [PDF]
- Bulletin Columns and Suggested Resources (section 5) [PDF]