14th Annual Rainbow Graduation Ceremony
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Student Union, Meeting Room 1 (Upper Level)
Everyone is welcome to join the celebration!
What is Rainbow Graduation?
- An opportunity to honor YOU!
- A place to invite your family, chosen family, close friends and/or those most important to you!
- Somewhere you’d ask a favorite professor, staff member or those who have made a great positive impact on your experience at SJSU to attend.
- Your formal induction into the ranks of SJSU LGBTQ+ Alums
- Although many people do get dressed up for the event, it tends to be a queer little get together, with all the uniqueness of our community, so be yourself
- A celebration that has Great food!
- Lots of fun!
- The event where you get a Rainbow Tassel! (Woo Hoo!)
How Do I Participate? Am I eligible?
- We are expanding participating graduation years due to the pandemic, so with that... If you are a graduating senior or graduate student from Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022 or Fall 2022, you are eligible to participate in this year's celebration!
- All students will be given at least two minutes to speak, if they so wish, to thank family members, partner(s), friends, talk about their struggles and triumphs in school and/or to give advise for fellow students.
- We're also looking for student speakers (formal speech about 5 minutes).
- You can apply to be an official student speaker section of the Registration form by Tuesday, May 10th.
- The graduates would love for you to attend, everyone is welcome!
- Please RSVP through our Google Form!