Join Our Team
- Gain valuable experience tutoring other students, no prior tutoring experience necessary; we train you
- Bonus: Earn a certificate from the National Association of Communication Centers
- Earn academic credit for COMM 198
Apply Now for Spring 2023
Applications are accepted until the course is full.
Profs. Roxanne Cnudde or Nico Peck will contact you within 7-10 days of receiving your application.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com (Director).
Speech Coaches provide support for students learning the art of public speaking.
Speech Coaches are proficient public speakers, who are eager to share their knowledge of oratory with others. Speech Coaches support students in two ways:
- Speech rehearsal and outline development
- TA in the public speaking-focused COMM 80 course
If you have questions about being a Speech Coach contact Roxanne Cnudde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writing Consultants are proficient writers with a passion for continued exploration of their own writing practice. They provide meaningful writing support and development by providing feedback on specific writing projects, the writing process, and identifying areas of growth.
If you have questions about being a Writing Consultant contact email@example.com.