You've Graduated, What Now?
From Career fairs, bootcamps and networking events, there are many wonderful opportunities and resources that you can take advantage of as a new alumnus of SJSU!
The Alumni Association endeavors to connect graduates to their alma mater and each other, while adding value to the SJSU degree. Some resources include:
- Area based Chapters & Networks all over the United States and the world!
- Lifelong Learning (Alumni Learning Consortium)
- Alumni Networking Tool
- Alumni Mentoring & Meetups (SJSU²)
- Alumni Association Membership (exclusive discounts, events, offerings)
Need Career Resources/Assistance? The Career Center leads campus efforts to prepare students for the transition to life after college and the path to lifelong career success. Some resources include:
- Career Plan Checklist
- Building Experience (on-campus and off-campus)
- Career Coaching and Counseling
- Career Fairs & Events
- Spartan Career Closet (free professional clothing)
All SJSU students are invited to become a member of our new online mentoring platform, SJSU² Mentoring & Meetups. This partnership between the Career Center, Alumni Association, and campus community connects mentees (current SJSU students) with mentors (alumni and/or other industry professionals) to support mentee career success.
- Anthropology, BA
- Economics, BA
- Information Science and Data Analytics, BS
- Interdisciplinary Engineering, BS
- Interdisciplinary Studies, Educational and Community Leadership Concentration, BA