Other Types of Advising

Chemistry Minor Advising

Faculty Referral Advising

  • College of Science students who have been referred to CoSAC by their assigned Faculty Advisor may request faculty referral advising with Dr. Jamie Alea by completing the request for Faculty Referral Advising Google Form.

Open University Advising

  • Former College of Science students who are taking courses via Open University may receive advising by completing the Open University Advising Google Form
  • May remove Open University Advising hold.