Whether you are a new SJSU EOP student or a continuing student, make this semester the best one yet! Be informed and read everything that is sent to you from the university. As a student, you are expected to read and act upon required items by the appropriate deadlines.
EOP requirements are designed to support student’s growth by connecting them with EOP services as well as SJSU Campus Resources. Students involved in their education develop the skills necessary to successfully achieve their personal, professional, and academic goals.
EOP MESSAGES: Be sure to check your Spartan Connect messages & SJSU email daily.
EOP Fall 2023 Program Requirements have been sent through Spartan Connect to enrolled students on Wednesday, August 23, 2023.
- EOP First Year Frosh [pdf]
- EOP First Year Transfers [pdf]
- EOP Continuing (Second Year +) Students [pdf]
The deadline to complete EOP advising, mentoring, and PAGEs is Friday, 11/17/23.
EOP Engagement Check-In
Fall 2023 check-in emails will be sent beginning on Wednesday, December 13, 2023 after verification of all EOP requirements (advising, mentoring, PAGEs, and Town Hall) has been completed for all students.
At the end of each semester of enrollment at SJSU, students who do not complete program requirements may receive an engagement check-in email.
Students who do not meet EOP program requirements for the fall term will have their EOP status reevaluated at the end of the academic year (spring term) and may be removed from the program at that time to make space for incoming students.
- At the end of the semester, we will evaluate each student’s overall engagement with EOP
- In order to remain in good program standing, be sure to complete your EOP requirements (advising for new frosh and new transfers, mentoring for new frosh, and PAGEs for all EOP students) by the deadline of Friday, November 17, 2023