Reserve SWC Conference Room
Reservations will be given to the following groups in order of priority:
- Student Wellness Center Staff
- Registered Student Organizations
- Division of Student Affairs Departments
- SJSU Departments
Priority will be given to reservations where majority of the attendees are SJSU students.
Depending on requested dates, confirmation may not occur until 2 weeks prior to event in order to retain conference room usage options for students during high demand periods.
The room can only be reserved by a SJSU student/employee. The requestor is responsible for making sure that room guidelines and policies are observed during the event.
Room Availability Guidelines
- Available for reservation during Wellness Lounge business hours, Mon-Thurs: 8am-5pm and Fri: 8am-4pm.
- For questions, contact Wellness and Health Promotion Office at 408-924-6202 or Wellness Front Desk at 408-924-6204.
- Please note that we cannot provide support during your event. This includes catering assistance, after-hours building access, and technical support. Please DO NOT contact the Student Health Center Reception Desk or interrupt student intake process (these are confidential appointments).
- Please notify Vicky Cervantes at firstname.lastname@example.org of cancellations as soon as you determine you will NOT be using the room. Failure to do so will result in a block for future usage.
Room Set-Up and Technology Guidelines
Pleaes review the Room Set-Up Description [pdf] and available technology.