Students in the Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences have access to a wide variety of helpful resources both on campus and off. Be sure to take the time to explore these sites. They have been selected to provide you with a range of helpful information.
- Advising - Undergraduate and graduate students in Communicative Disorders and Sciences are strongly encouraged to meet with a departmental academic advisor at least once per semester.
- Employment Opportunities - This page highlights teaching assistant, research assistant, and more opportunities for our current CDS undergraduate and graduate students.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships - Visit this page for SJSU, Lurie College of Education, and CDS financial aid and scholarship information.
- Forms- Visit this page for frequently used CDS, clinic, SJSU, certification, licensure, and credential forms.
- Handbooks and Policies- Visit this page for student handbooks and program policies.
- Journal Club - Our Communicative Disorders and Sciences Journal Club supports our undergraduate and graduate students' efforts to publish research in their field.
- NSSLHA Student Organization - CDS students are also encouraged to join the SJSU NSSLHA chapter, which represents students’ interests, sponsors local speaker seminars, and participates in community service projects and fundraising activities.
- Professional Resources - Access California professional resources in audiology and speech-language pathology, national professional resources in audiology and speech-language pathology, and related professional associations and resources for audiology and speech-language pathology.
Lurie College Social Media Accounts
Discord Messaging Server
- Lurie College of Education Recent Alumni Network group
- SJSU Lurie College of Education Facebook page
- Lurie College Student Success Center page
- SJSU NSSLHA page
- Lurie College of Education | @sjsulurie
- Student Success Center | @luriesuccess
- Communicative Disorders and Sciences Department | @sjsu.cds.speechpathology
- SJSU NSSLHA Chapter | @sjsunsslhachapter
- Spartan Aphasia Research Clinic (SPARC) | @sjsuaphasia
- SJSU Lurie College of Education | @sjsulurie
- Lurie College Student Success Center | @luriesuccess
- SJSU NSSLHA Chapter | @sjsunsslha
- Heather Lattimer, dean | @hlattimer
- Marcella McCollum, faculty | @M_McCollum
- Nidhi Mahendra, faculty | @NidhiMahendra
- Wendy Quach, faculty | @wq_aac