Graduate Student Forms
Graduate students admitted to the MA program are asked to review these forms before the New Graduate Student Orientation.
- Essential Functions and Graduate Student Handbook Certification Form. This is page 5 of the Essential Functions document [Google Doc]
- Consent to Disclose Student Information Form [Google Doc]
- Confidentiality Agreement [PDF]
- Photo and Video Release Form [PDF]
Undergraduate Student Forms
CDS Seniors - How to apply for graduation online
Clinic Student Forms
- Audiological Case History [pdf]
- Communication Tips [pdf]
- Hearing Screening [pdf]
- Hearing Screening Results [pdf]
- Hearing Evaluation Report [pdf]
Clinical Hours Forms
- Record of Supervised Clinical Experiences [Excel sheet]
- Summary of Clinical Hours Form [Excel sheet]
- Guided Observation Policy and Form (Google Doc)
Student Forms for KACCD Clinics
- Clinical Requirements Checklist [Google Doc]
- Hepatitis B Consent/Refusal Form [PDF]
- LiveScan Fingerprinting Form [PDF]
- Physician's Note [PDF]
- No Change in Status (Criminal/TB/CPR) [Google Doc]
- Undergraduate Clinic Agreement [Google Doc]
Additional forms can be found on the websites of the Office of the Registrar website and the Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluation (GAPE) website.
Change of Major
Please meet with the Student Success Center if you have less than 60 units. Meet with Professor McCollum, the Undergraduate Advisor, to get the required forms if you have more than 60 units.
Advancement to Candidacy
In the second Fall semester, graduate students in the MA degree program will need to submit a Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy form [pdf]. This form must be signed by the CDS Program Director and submitted to GAPE by the appropriate deadline. Check the deadline for submitting the Request for Candidacy form. Any changes made in the program degree academic plan as listed on the Request for Candidacy form need to be requested using the course substitution form. This form must be signed by the CDS Program Director prior to submission to GAPE.
Application for Graduation
Eligible students can apply for graduation through self-service within their MySJSU account. Instructions to apply will be sent to your MySJSU message center.
Forms for Certification, Licensure, Credentials
To apply for certification in speech-language pathology, visit asha.org/Certification/SLPCertification
CA State Licensure
To apply for licensure through the California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers board, speechandhearing.ca.gov/applicants/slp
California Teaching Credential
To apply for a speech-language pathology services credential through the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, visit the SJSU Lurie College of Education Credential Services webpage.