Resources for Instructors
Resources include In-Class Activities and Instructor Tool-kits, available on campus, online, and in print.
- Workshop: Using the Library Databases/Finding Sources (Contact Kathryn Blackmer Reyes)
- Online Tutorials
- Sociology Reference Guide (LibGuide)
- Online Plagiarism Tutorial and Quiz
- Katherine Gottschalk & Keith Hjortshoj (2003) The Elements of Teaching Writing
- John C. Bean (2011) Engaging Ideas: The Professor’s Guide to Integrating Writing, Critical Thinking, and Active Learning in the Classroom