Make an Appointment
Peer Connections is offering virtual appointments for Fall 2021, along with a limited number of in-person appointments available for certain course content and certain mentors. If you are interested in an in-person appointment and the option doesn't appear to be available on Spartan Connect - or if you have any other questions - please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accomodate you.
How to Schedule Appointments:
Online: Visit Spartan Connect and log in using your SJSU student ID number and password. Click on the blue "Appointments, Drop-ins, and Workshops & Events" button and follow the prompts.
Be sure to select our "Peer Connections" location to see our appointment schedule:
- Course-Based Tutoring: to meet online with a tutor for course content tutoring
- Undergraduate Student Writing: to meet online with a tutor for writing for any undergraduate course
- Graduate Student Writing: to meet online with a tutor for writing for a graduate course
- Mentor Class Related: to meet online with your course mentor (if applicable)
- Time Management: to meet online with a mentor for time management strategies
- Study Strategies: to meet online with a mentor for study strategies
- Stress Management: to meet online with a mentor for stress management strategies
- Campus Resources: to meet online with a mentor to learn more about campus resources
- Mentoring - Other: to meet online with a mentor for other reasons that don't seem to fit in the categories above
If you have not already completed a tutoring or mentoring form this semester, be sure to fill out our Intake Form before scheduling an appointment.
Phone: Call us at 408-924-2587 during business hours (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm).
E-mail: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send a message outside of our regular business hours, we will respond to you on the next business day.
By making an appointment, you are agreeing to our policies.
You must be a currently enrolled student to participate in our programs.
Online Tutoring via GoBoard
Our online/virtual tutoring sessions are hosted by GoBoard. Check the following links for more information to prepare for your session, or to confirm you have a device that can access GoBoard effectively.
- GoBoard Session Login Instructions will be sent to you by your tutor.
Check out our tutoring FAQs for questions about the appointment process.