The UndocuSpartan Student Resource Center (USRC) provides direct support services to students who are undocumented and to those from mix-status families. Our goal is to ensure that students, regardless of their immigration status, have access to reliable information, equitable resources, and opportunities that support their academic and personal success.
Our program services include:
- Personal and Academic Support
- Financial Aid Advice and Referrals
- Navigating SJSU and Campus Resources
- UndocuAlly Trainings
- Advocacy Support
- Workshops (including, but not limited to):
- Community Building
- Life After College
- Rapid Response/Know Your Rights
- Professional Development
- Financial Aid
- Community Wellness
Visit us or schedule an appointment with our office!