Staff is available to meet with students in person, virtually, or over the phone. We encourage students to schedule an appointment ahead of time although walk-ins are welcome!
Location: Clark Hall 100G and 100F (1st floor, in front of EOP)
Phone: (408) 924-2762
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Scheduling An Appointment
Current and prospective students can schedule an in-person or a virtual appointment with our center. Make sure to be logged in to your SJSU email account in order to access the appointment calendars.
Schedule a 30 minute appointment with a USRC staff member by accessing our appointment calendar. We are available to meet with students in person or over zoom. Please note that you must be logged in to your SJSU email or Gmail account to access the calendars.
Currently enrolled students can schedule an online appointment with our Life After College Consultant, Juan Ruiz, M.A., to get tailored information and support on:
- Funding graduate school resources
- Navigating graduate school
- Personal statements
- Generating income options
Please note that appointments are limited and will take place over zoom.
Questions? Contact our office or email Juan Ruiz at email@example.com.
How to use the Google appointment calendar
1.) You must be logged in to your SJSU or gmail account. Click on the appointment calendar to schedule an appointment with our office during any of the open time-slots.
2.) Choose an Open Appointment slot by clicking on the box. A new window will open.
3.) Fill out the “Book an appointment” section as follows:
- What: Make sure that it includes your first and last name. It should read like this, “Open Appointment (Sammy Spartan)”
- Where: All appointments are automatically done via zoom. As soon as you book the appointment you will receive an automatic Google Calendar Invitation that will include the zoom link for the meeting. If you prefer to meet in person, please indicate that in the "where" section.
- Description: If you feel comfortable, let us know the reason for the appointment.
4.) Accessing the Zoom link for a virtual appointment: Once you create an appointment you will see a an invitation on your SJSU or personal Google Calendar that will include the link to the Zoom meeting (see example):
Having trouble viewing your appointment details on your Google calendar? Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us 408-924-2762.