The Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering has a number of scholarships available to both undergraduate and graduate students. Applications for the scholarships are available through the SJSU Spartan Scholarship portal each year in March and awards are made by the middle of April.
For information about specific scholarship opportunities, contact the department office at email@example.com.
Donors interested in donating to an existing scholarship fund can do so through the SJSU Giving portal, by contacting the department at 408-924-3900 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donors interested in establishing a new scholarship fund are encouraged to contact the department directly.
Scholarship applications will be completed through the Spartan Scholarship portal.
The following Scholarships are made available by the generous support of donors.
- ACEC/Steven A. Arnold Memorial Scholarship Endowment Distribution
- APWA Civil Engineering Scholarship Endowment Distribution
- Beavers Hearvy Construction Engineering Scholarship
- Brandon Whitehurst Memorial Scholarship
- California Water Service Company Scholarship
- Charles W. Davidson Scholarship
- CHF Scholarship: The Babbit Family Endowment
- Daniel J. Caputo and Minnie J. Caputo Civil Engineering Scholarship
- Future of Silicon Valley Graduate Scholarship
- George M. Sicular Scholarship
- Gregg E. Olson Endowed Scholarship for Excellence in Environmental Engineering and Water Resource Management
- HydroScience Engineers Scholarship
- John "Jay" Brown Scholarship Endowment
- John B. Tang Scholarship
- Lloyd Bisballe Construction Scholarship Endowment
- Norman Gunderson Award in Cybernetic (Civil Engineering) System Scholarship
- Rieser Building Group Scholarship
- San José Water Company Scholarship