SJSU Lurie College of Education alumni can take advantage of the numerous opportunities to connect with one another and the Lurie College community, and actively participate in the continued growth of the college! Connect with us to:
- learn about continued professional development support as a new alumni
- volunteer to participate in college activities (alumni panel, mentoring, etc.)
- share your professional highlights - we want to showcase your work!
- receive updates on alumni events and networking opportunities
Follow us for the most recent news and events!
- Lurie College Alumni Facebook group
- Lurie College Alumni LinkedIn group
- Lurie College Discord - alumni room
- Read about recent alumni news on the Lurie College blog
Give a Gift to Lurie College
Our college has been preparing educators for over a century and a half through rigorous undergraduate and graduate study and professional credentialing programs. Our programs have prepared some of the best, brightest, and most committed educators in the Bay Area and beyond. Alumni can partner with us on a range of fundraising priorities, including:
- Supporting our SJSU Lurie College Scholarships. Our scholarships decrease financial barriers and future debt for our students, which allows them to focus on their education and increases the retention efforts of remaining in their profession after graduation.
- Building up our Financial Hardship Grant Fund. When our Lurie College students experience unforeseen financial hardships, they can apply for this grant to address acute needs. Since 2019, we've been able to provide over 150 grants to students to support their continued enrollment.
Lurie College Alumni Board
For over 25 years, the Lurie College of Education had a very active and dedicated alumni board that supported student scholarships, faculty grants, and honoring local teachers. We are so grateful for the commitment of the board, and look forward to building on their work towards an engaged alumni community! If you are interested in learning more, please contact email@example.com