General Academic Advising
In addition to support from their academic departments, Lurie College undergraduate and graduate students can meet with the Student Success Center academic advisors for questions about registration, degree progress, forms/petitions, probation, disqualification, and university policies.
We are currently scheduling advising appointments, and are happy to meet in person, by phone, or Zoom. If you need an after-hours appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with an available advisor.
Schedule An Academic Advising Appointment
1. Go to the Spartan Connect website
2. Select the blue Appointments, Drop-ins, and Workshops & Events button
3. Select the service category [pdf]that matches your needs.
4. Select the appropriate advising service.
5. Select LCOE Student Success Center as the location for the appointment
6. Choose a date, time, and modality (in-person or Zoom) that works for you and confirm your appointment
7. You will receive an email with instructions prior to your appointment date
Attend Drop-in Advising Hours
Drop-in advising is designed for quick questions for an advisor (10 min. max)
Select our advisor's name below to meet with them through Zoom:
To meet with an advisor in-person, visit SH 106 during these times:
Francesca Teixeria: Mondays, 10:00am-12:00pm
Angela Iraheta: Tuesdays, 10:00am-12:00pm