- Accessible Education Center - The Accessible Education Center (AEC) proudly presents its vision of redefining
ability at San Jose State University by providing comprehensive services in support
of the educational development and success of student with disabilities.
- Black Leadership & Opportunity Center - The hub for Black student life at SJSU. We provide cultural programming, professional
development and academic initiatives that promote community building and overall student
- Campus and Community Resources - Learn more about SJSU's student service offices, campus centers, and more.
- Career Center - The SJSU Career Center is an excellent resource for finding internships and jobs—and
polishing the skills you need to find a rewarding career in your field.
- Center for Asian Pacific Islander Student Empowerment - Provides community-building and cultural and academic empowerment opportunities
for Asian and Pacific Islander students at SJSU.
- Chicanx/Latinx Student Success Center - Provides a community gathering space as well as programs and services to support
the success of all Chicanx and Latinx students at SJSU.
- Counseling & Psychological Services - Free Counseling services for all SJSU students. Whether you are struggling with
stress, depression, anxiety or relationship problems, Counseling and Psychological
Services is here to provide the support you need to succeed at SJSU. In our current
state of remote online instruction, CAPS is providing services through confidential
telehealth with limited in-person services.
- Financial Aid - The SJSU Financial Aid and Scholarships Office (FASO) can help you and your family
get the money you need through federal and state grants as well as loans, scholarships,
and work-study programs.
- Gender Equity Center - The mission of the Gender Equity Center (GenEC) is to advocate for social justice,
respect, and safety for all members of the San José State University community, by
educating on issues experienced by people because of their gender, gender identity,
and/or their perceived gender/gender identity, through an intersectional lens.
- Guardian Scholars - Provides holistic support services for former and current foster youth, wards of
the court, unaccompanied homeless youth, and youth under legal guardianship.
- Living on Campus - University Housing Services strives to create a residential community that supports
and enhances academic success, fosters the learning and development of our students,
and promotes student involvement and civic engagement.
Lurie College of Education Graduation and Commencement - Learn more about how to apply for candidacy and graduation and learn more about our upcoming commencement ceremony.
- Luire College of Education Scholarship & Grant Opportunities - Visit this page to learn about the numerous scholarship and grant opportunities available through the college. The application process for scholarships takes place each spring semester.
- Lurie College of Education Study and Collaboration Room - Utilize this space in Sweeney Hall 446 to study, relax, and access a computer,
printer, copy machine, and technical assistance.
- MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center - Provide a safe and welcoming environment that honors and celebrates diversity.
We offer support, advocacy for historically underrepresented groups, leadership opportunities,
and intentional programming that focus on critical thought, social justice, and cultural
empowerment for the SJSU community.
- Peer Connections - Supports students through tutoring, mentoring, supplemental instruction, learning
assistants, and student success events in an inclusive, welcoming environment. It
serves as a university-wide resource for the promotion of peer learning and retention.
- PRIDE Center - The PRIDE Center is here to support and advocate for all members of the LGBTQIA+
community, so that students feel safe, welcomed, and respected on campus. If you are
looking for personal or academic support, the Center hosts a wide variety of resources
to help you achieve your goals.
- SJSU Cares - Assists students who are facing an unforeseen economic crisis by providing direct
support and referrals around basic needs including food, housing, emergency assistance
- Spartan Food Panry - The Spartan Food Pantry is a walk-in, full-service, staffed, food assistance program
offering non-perishable goods, fresh produce, and refrigerated items to eligible students.
- Student Health Center - The role of the SJSU Student Wellness Center is to support the university by providing
medical services to all registered students.
- Student Involvement - Student Involvement oversees all fraternities, sororities, clubs, and other student
organizations at SJSU. We also host campus events and leadership programs that make
it easy and fun to get involved.
- Student Records & Graduation - Go to the Registrar’s Office to update your contact information, learn more about graduation, or request a transcript,
grade change, or enrollment verification.
- UndocuSpartan - Committed to creating an informed and affirming learning environment for undocumented
students where they can be empowered and engage in transformational opportunities
that support their personal, academic, and career growth.
- Veterans Resource Center - One-stop resource center proudly supporting all veterans, reservists, guard members, active duty personnel and veteran dependents.