Skip to main content
MSME Project/Thesis Presentation Process Summary
- Student submits full draft report according to the instructions [pdf] and deadline stated in the syllabus (ME 295A, ME 295B, or ME 299 as applicable).
- Committee Chairs are now in charge of initiating the Thesis/Project Assessment forms (A or B) via DocuSign.
- Thesis/Project Assessment Form A Criteria [pdf]
- Thesis/Project Assessment Form B Criteria [pdf]
- Committee members evaluate the work and submit assessment forms to the committee chair.
- Student submits the final report to all committee members according to the deadline stated
in the syllabus.
- Committee chair routes the Oral Presentation and Grade Form to committee members and submits final
grade by the semester grading deadline.
- For ME 295B or second semester of ME 299, committee chair submits the grade form to
the ME Graduate Program Advisor for processing the Verification of Culminating Experience