Graduate GWAR Form

To certify a new course to satisfy the Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR):

  1. Review the Criteria for Graduate Courses Satisfying the GWAR
  2. Submit the *Graduate GWAR Form (instructions linked). 

Existing courses are recertified or decertified during the Program Planning Process:

  1. Contact Jeffrey Honda, Associate Dean of College of Graduate Studies.  Use the criteria listed in the GWAR Evaluation Form.
  2. Jeffrey Honda will submit the *Graduate GWAR Form (instructions linked). 

For more information about the GWAR Policy, view the College of Graduate Studies Policies page.