Interaction Design Minor FAQs
- How do I apply to, or declare, interaction design for a minor?
- First, speak to the interaction design minor advisor. Consult the department of design forcontact information. The minor advisor will help you assess your academics and guide you through the declaration process.
- Can I double-count courses from my major towards the requirements for the minor?
- Yes, you can so long as at least 12 units of minor requirements are different from your major requirements.
- Is the minor open to all students, or just design majors?
- Yes, the minor is open to any student at SJSU. That said, students in majors other than Design Studies, BA, Graphic Design, BFA, or Industrial Design, BS may need to take additional courses to meet prerequisites for the courses required in this minor.