Students in the Department of Educational Leadership have access to a wide variety of helpful resources both on campus and off. Be sure to take the time to explore these sites. They have been selected to provide you with a range of helpful information.
Lurie College of Education Resources
- Credential Services Office - This office serves the diverse educational needs of graduate students, staff and faculty in an effort to prepare teachers, counselors, administrators and other education professionals as they complete their credential programs.
- Financial Aid Opportunities - Visit this page to learn about the numerous scholarship and grant opportunities available through the college. The application process for scholarships takes place each spring semester.
- Student Success Center - Utilize this space in Sweeney Hall 106 to meet with academic advisors, get writing support, attend workshops, and more.
- Study and Collaboration Room - Utilize this space in Sweeney Hall 446 to study, relax, and access a computer, printer, copy machine, and technical assistance.
- Research Opportunities - Visit this webpage to learn about opportunities to present your research and apply for funding to support your research.
- Graduation and Commencement - Learn more about how to apply for candidacy and graduation and learn more about our upcoming commencement ceremony.
- Alumni Resources - After you've completed your program, take advantage of the many opportunities to connect with one another, stay connected with the college, and actively participate in the continued growth of the college.
- SJSU campus resources - Learn more about SJSU's student service offices, campus centers, and more.
Lurie College Social Media Information
- Lurie College of Education Recent Alumni Network group
- SJSU Lurie College of Education Facebook page
- Lurie College Student Success Center page
- SJSU Lurie College of Education | @sjsulurie
- Lurie College Student Success Center | @luriesuccess
- Heather Lattimer, dean | @hlattimer
- Fabiola Bagula, faculty | @FabiBagulaPhD
- Rebeca Burciaga, faculty | @qvo