Resources for Chapter Leaders & Advisors
This page includes all important resources and forms that fraternity and sorority leaders are required to complete in accordance with the most updated Greek Management Manual (GMM).
- Recognized Student Organization (RSO) Handbook 2022-2023 [Live Google Doc]
- Greek Management Manual (GMM) 2022-2023 [Live Google Doc - changes from previous year highlighted]
Dates & Timeline
Chapters must submit their full recruitment and potential/new member process plans for approval by the Greek Life staff by the first day of classes each semester. No potential/new member processes can begin each semester without approval from Student Involvement. For Fall 2022, we have combined the "Intent To Recruit" and "Potential/New Member Plans" forms into one form.
Deadline for Fall: August 1
Deadline for Spring: January 1
All potential/new members are required to complete the Fraternity & Sorority Interest & Eligibility form. By completing this form, you are giving Student Involvement permission to share your eligibility with the fraternities and sororities for potential membership.
Membership Management Forms
- Active Member Agreement Form 2022-2023 [pdf]
- Download this document and submit your signed copy via email to email@example.com.
- You can print, sign, and scan the document, or upload the template to DocuSign and then download the signed file to be submitted.
- Change in Chapter Officer Roster Form [Google Form]
- It is expected that chapter officer and council leader information is updated with Student Involvement at all times.
- Complete this form each semester or as needed with new officer contact information. Please contact your council advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Change in Membership Form [Google Form]
- Any potential/new/active members who have had a change in status (including withdrawal before initiation) must complete the Change in Membership Form.
- See membership status definitions here.
- Deadline: Within 1 WEEK (7 days) of the status change.
Event Registration Forms
- Event Registration Form [pdf]
- Deadline: 7 Business Days Prior to Event
- Applies only to those eligible to host events for Fall 2022.
- Per the GMM: Events with alcohol/substance may not be held during the Substance-Free Recruitment Period, Final Exams, Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer breaks.