Forms & Petitions

The following College of Science forms and petitions can be found on the College of Science Student Forms and Petitions webpage: 

  • College of Science Equivalency Petitions

Questions regarding College of Science forms and petitions, email

SJSU Forms and Petitions

Academic Information

Transferring Credit to SJSU

View the SJSU Articulation Page for the most current details about transfer credits.

CoS-SSC recommends students collaborate with a CoS-SSC advisor to confirm course-to-course articulation and General Education articulation before enrolling in any external non-SJSU course.

If you think your credit has transferred incorrectly, contact a CoS-SSC advisor for support in determining your next steps.