Frequently Asked Questions

Quick Links: Articulation | General Education | General | Graduation Requirements | Interdisciplinary Studies | MyPlannerReinstatement and Readmission to SJSU | Transfer Credit | GWAR (100W) | UDW-DSP


General Questions

General Undergraduate Education

Graduation Requirements

Reinstatement and Readmissions to SJSU

Interdisciplinary Studies Major (BA/BS)

Transfer Credit

Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR) Requirement

Upper-Division Writing Directed Self Placement (UDW-DSP)