Frequently Asked Questions

Go to: Articulation | General Education | General | Graduation Requirements | Interdisciplinary Studies | MyPlannerReinstatement and Readmission to SJSU | Transfer Credit | GWAR (100W)

More student resources for 4-Year Students or Transfer Students is also available on this website.


General Questions

General Undergraduate Education

Graduation Requirements

Reinstatement and Readmissions to SJSU

Interdisciplinary Studies Major (BA/BS)

Transfer Credit

Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR) Requirement