Prepare for your Appointment
First Time Registration
Please complete the Registration Forms in the “Medical and Counseling Clearances” section on the Student Wellness Center Patient Portal.
- Registration forms for counseling appointments will be provided one hour before the scheduled appointment. Additional forms will be completed during check-in.
- For health or wellness appointments, please complete registration forms as soon as possible
Are you a minor (under 18 years of age)?
Minors must complete the Authorization for Treatment of a Minor form prior to receiving Student Wellness Center services.
In California, minors are individuals under 18 years of age. California Family Code 6900 et seq. states that unless a specific exception applies, a minor’s parent or legal guardian must consent to medical & mental health care. Exceptions in which the minor does not need parent/guardian consent are listed in the form.
Health Services or Wellness Appointment
If your appointment is in-person, please go to the appropriate check-in location indicated in your appointment information at the Student Wellness Center unless otherwise instructed. Please bring your Student ID card.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and expect to be at the Student Wellness Center for approximately 60 minutes.
- For laboratory appointments (ex: UTI, pregnancy tests, etc), you will be instructed on when to arrive for your appointment
If your appointment is in-person, please go to the Student Wellness Center and check-in at Counseling and Psychological Services located in 300B (3rd floor). Please bring your Student ID card. Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time (unless specified) at the CAPS front desk on the 3rd floor
Telehealth (Zoom) Appointment
If your appointment is a Telehealth/Telemedicine appointment, you will need to check in to your appointment by logging in and clicking “Appointments” in the Student Wellness Center Patient Portal (via computer, phone, or tablet). Please do not go to the Student Wellness Center.
Health Services or Wellness
Please check in 15 minutes before your appointment on the Student Wellness Center Patient Portal.
- For an initial consultation appointment, log on 30 minutes prior to your scheduled online (zoom) appointment
- For an intake appointment, check-in 20 minutes prior to your scheduled online (zoom) appointment. Complete forms in the “Survey Forms” section in the Student Wellness Center Patient Portal.