BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering
The goal of a BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) is to assure that the organization's systems are efficient, productive, safe and will not lead to cumulative injury, and that they incorporate the right tools and equipment.
Careers for ISE
An industrial and systems engineer may be employed in almost any type of industry including:
- Business or institution retail establishments to manufacturing plants
- Government agencies
Areas of Specialization Include:
- Manufacturing Process Design
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- System Modeling and Simulation
- Facilities Planning and Division
- Cost Analysis and Control
- Total Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Production and Inventory Control
Visit the BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering website for more information about the program–including information sessions, deadlines, and admission requirements.