Office Safety and Ergonomics
- Good housekeeping is a critical component of maintaining a safe office environment. Keep work areas orderly to prevent falling objects and trip hazards
- Do not store items in walking paths that could cause someone to trip or fall.
- Do not block exit doors and pathways that may impede egress in case of an emergency.
- Don't leave file drawers open, always keep them closed unless you are adding or removing items from them.
- Do not leave open food containers in your work area, this will attract pests like ants, roaches and mice. Food should be stored in dedicated storage areas and kept sealed.
Learn more about office ergonomics by clicking here.