Senior Design Projects
Spring 2021 Update
Our senior design projects continue to be a highlight of our students’ learning experiences. The COVID pandemic created challenges, and our sponsors came through for us. This past fall semester, student teams completed variety of projects:
- Chick-fil-A, Mobile Meal Delivery
- Code With Us, Teacher Management
- Delta Products, Facility Operations
- El Camino Hospital, Hospital Bed Management
- Morgan Advanced Materials, Trace Thickness [pdf]
- Spartan Superway, Inventory Management
- TTM, Imaging Throughput
- Western Digital, Semiconductor Manufacturing Throughput
We also kicked off another thirteen student teams for most of these sponsors, returning sponsors Lockheed Martin, Shipwire and the US Department of Labor and new sponsors C&D Semiconductor, Comet USA, MaxDecisions and NVIDIA.
Thank you to all of your sponsors!
If you are potentially interested in sponsoring a project, please contact Prof. Louis Freund.