Register for Senior Seminar
Application process for JS 189 and FS 169
- Students may enroll in Senior Seminar only during their final semester at SJSU, and they must have already applied to graduate.
- Students intending to enroll in Senior Seminar must complete and submit the Senior Seminar Add Code Application Form to confirm that:
- they qualify academically for the course
- all the the course’s prerequisites have been satisfactorily met
- The Department of Justice Studies will notify the eligible students and provide them with an add code that allows them to enroll into a Senior Seminar section. The Department of Justice Studies will notify the students who are not eligible for the course.
- Attempts to enroll all students will be made. However, some students may not be enrolled and may have to wait until a subsequent semester to take the course.