Our goal is to provide the support you need to make a smooth transition into our program and graduate with the skills and knowledge you will need to pursue your dreams and become an active member in society. See our schedule for Economics Undergraduate and Graduate Advisors as well as General Education Advisors below.
Economics Undergraduate Advising
- Advising available 1/30/24 - 5/13/24.
- Use your SJSU email account for all University communications. Please include your name and SJSU ID on any emails.
- Advising is over Zoom, you may also email advisor with questions.
Tue 9:30-11:00am (link to come soon)
Thu 3:00-4:30pm Enter Zoom waiting room
- Be prepared for advising.
Prepare for Advising
- Download, fill, and save (rename) any necessary forms.
- Please do not initiate DocuSigns, the advisor will notify and/or forward forms to Admin (email@example.com) for help.
- Please read all forms carefully and include all supporting materials.
- Have your unofficial transcript readily available to help with advising.
Download your transcript in your MySJSU
On the left hand side of the screen, search bar type "transcript."
Click on the second option "View Unofficial Transcript"
Highlight everything and save your transcript as a PDF (Ctrl P).
Economics Graduate Advising
Professor, Graduate Program Advisor
408-924-5423 | DMH 143
Mon 4:00-5:00pm (in person)
Tue 12:00-1:00pm (via Zoom)
Appointment preferred, book now.
- Use your SJSU email account for all University communications.
- Please include your name and SJSU ID.
General Education Advising
The Academic Counseling Center for Excellence in the Social Sciences (ACCESS) provides advising for undergraduate students majoring or intent to major in any of the departments in The College of Social Sciences.
- General Education Advising
- Academic Planning
- Admissions Into Any of Our Majors
- Graduation Planning
- Probation Advising
- Freshman and Transfer Advising
- Career Advising